Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Worn Out

Colin doesn't sleep anywhere except his crib. Until now. I think we finally wore him out.

Miles driven: 1901

Homes slept in: 7

1st cousins Ethan played with: 8

States visited: 4 (plus layovers in Illinois and Texas)

Friends/family visited: 88

Items left behind: 7 (that I know about):

bottle (Ashley's), pacifier (Erin's), IPhone headphones (Grandma's, I think), bib (Rachel's), DVD player and headphones (Rhonda's...thanks for sending them back!), and green block (rental car, I think...Leanne, if it turns up in your house, please send it on. Ethan says it's his most favorite block ever.)

Come to think of it, we're all worn out. But happy!

3 comments:

Ann said...

I'm worn out and I didn't even go!

Nathan said...

Great post. I'm glad we could play a very minor role in your long-winded roadtrip.

Harris Beach Bums said...

haven't seen the green block but I do have a pacifier, a towel, a shirt and a pair of socks. Yours? Your trip sounds great. My kids and I would agree that Lego Land rocks! It was great seeing you guys!