Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Final Push

Last Monday we left Vegas and drove to LA. I think the drive was a little nostalgic for Jason, since he has done it dozens of times, and mostly torture for me. Actually, it wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. Or I've completely blocked it out. I really don't remember much.
We arrived at Chris and Morgan's apartment around 5. Chris was at work until all hours on "Dancing with the Stars," and Morgan was busy working with her sister to get packages sent out from her Nie Nie Benefit Sale. We walked over to this great pizza place and Morgan joined us after a side trip to the post office. The weather was gorgeous, their neighborhood is charming, and the pizza was delicious. They live a couple of blocks from the LA temple, where Jason and I got married. We stayed right next to the temple in an apartment of some friends of theirs, and Ethan slept over in Henry's room. I stayed with Colin while Jason went over to their place to relive old times by watching the Sox game with Chris and drinking their Diet Coke.

2 comments:

Erinn said...

Since I live only blocks away from Morgan's house. Did you go to Pitfire Pizza for dinner? If so, it's seriously delicous!

Erinn said...

I KNEW it would be Pitfire you were talking about!! It's one of Andrew & I's favorite places. I'm so glad I got to meet more fab Harris'.