Sunday, October 5, 2008

Children's Museum and the Cabin

Tuesday we joined Kristen and her kids for breakfast (the 3rd meal she made me in 24 hours), then Jason and Rob went golfing while Mandy and I and the kids met up with Jill for lunch. Mandy and I then took the kids to the Salt Lake Children's Museum for the afternoon. Such a cute place! Mandy's kids are about the same age as ours and Evan and Ethan are very much alike. They had a little bit of a rough beginning, but quickly became friends.  We picked up takeout from Tucano's (thanks, Ann and Randy!!) and went up to Jill's cabin with Jill, Rob & Mandy and their kids, and Mike & Jennie and their son Carter. Carter and Ethan were the best of friends in Boston but didn't really remember each other. It was so great (and unexpected!) to see them, even if I didn't get to see their twin 1-year-old girls. 
Evan, Ethan, and Carter. All born in 2004. So cute!
Jennie entertaining all the boys. Poor Carter had just gotten injured.
Colin trying to show Lily how much he loves her.
Jill, Mandy, Jennie, and me. I love these girls!
Jason (with Mike) discussing the pros and cons of Celine Dion.
Rob and Mike.
Thanks for letting us crash your cabin, Jill. It's always so fun up there!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Is it just me or do Evan and Ethan look so much alike?

Sara said...

Oh Girls!!! I Miss you! It looked like you had so much fun!

Kerry and Dave said...

Kim - small world! I lived with Mike in Elche, Spain!