Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Farm

Last week my mom took me, my sister-in-law, and our 4 kids to a local farm. We had so much fun. We went for a hay ride (picture below), picked out pumpkins, ran through the maze, fed the animals and fish, raced plastic ducks (Ethan's favorite part) and went down the slide (well, everyone but me). The only good slide picture I got was of my sister-in-law LaDonna, and I'm not sure I could get her permission to put it on here. She looked very cute, of course. You can see Ethan going down the same slide last year here. Last time we went, Colin was 9 days old, so he enjoyed it much more this time.

We had to leave before we were done having fun to get to preschool, which was very sad for the boys. Their cousins stayed and played for hours. There's a train, a moon bounce, and a gazebo filled with corn kernels to play in. It's not as weird as it sounds.

Thanks for a great morning, Grandma!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I want to see LaDonna on the slide! Seriously...is it correct etiquette to get permission before posting pictures of adults? I could be in jeopardy!