Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This morning

We were sitting at the table doing some art work when Ethan suddenly put his hand up to his ear and started "talking" on the phone:

"Hello?"

(pause)

"We're just doing some art for our friends from our field trip." [That's how he refers to our vacation.]

(pause)

"Yeah, we're going to do that a little later."

(pause)

"No, we're not going to do that because I don't have enough dollars."

(pause)

"What?"

(pause)

"What? What?? HELLO??"

(pause)

He puts his hand down on the table, looks at me, and says, "I guess my cell phone's broken, too." [Jason and I have both been having problems with our iPhones and AT&T's service. Ethan's over it.]

2 comments:

Mark said...

I was going to switch from Verizon to AT&T in May when our contract is up. We'll have to talk so I can decide if it's a good decision or not.

*megan said...

That is SOOOO funny. I love Ethan conversations.