Friday, October 17, 2008

The "funnest" place on earth

I LOVE Disneyland. I could have spent several more days there. Oh, and the boys liked it, too. We were there for almost 10 hours. We made Ethan go on Pirates of the Caribbean. He did NOT love it. He DID love basically everything else. When we were riding the monorail around the park, Ethan looked down at everything and said in awe, "This is the funnest place I've ever seen." I agree, Ethan!
Colin loved pretending to drive.
On the teacups: 
Ethan: I wish this was at my house.
Chris: This whole place, or just the teacups?
Ethan: Just the teacups.
Both kids loved Dumbo.
We "had" to get the boys their own ears, even though I calculated the markup at about 1000%.
Oh, and we discovered at dinner that Colin really, really, really loves salsa. He ditched the chips and started drinking it. Grammy, hook us up!
Thanks, Disneyland! I miss you!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

one more reason to visit us often on the west coast

Ann said...

Grammy's going to send that boy some salsa.