Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy birthday Jason!

Jason turns 34 today. We met 10 years ago this month and he's even hotter now than when I first fell for him. I am so proud of all he has accomplished personally and professionally, and so grateful I am his wife. He is an amazing husband and father. Ethan adores him, and so do I. He makes our lives fun!! Here is Jason at 6 weeks old (Colin's age today), and a few pics from this year: Competing in his first triathlon in March. With Ethan on the Maine coast in April. Catching a "monstah" bonefish in Grand Bahama in June. At Plitvice National Park, Croatia (also in June). Happy birthday, sweetie! I hope the next year brings even more adventures. We love you!!

6 comments:

Mark said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!

*megan said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jason. Happy Birthday to you!
Have a wonderful day! We love you!
Love, nate meg gavin miles

Ann said...

What a loving tribute to a great guy! He was on my mind all day yesterday, including when I got in bed after midnight. Hope he knows how much his momma loves him.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Hope you had a fabulous day and celebrated by doing something other than work! We can't believe you are the big 34 (Rob isn't too far behind you!). You look younger now than when we met you 6 years ago! Looking at all those pictures makes me want to go on vacation. Let's plan something when Jason and Rob have "real" jobs!

Morgan Moore said...

Happy Birthday Jason! We've been thinking about you all week (cause let's be honest- neither of us could actually remember which day was your birthday exactly...) So now, we can stop.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

xoxo

Nathan said...

I still don't recognize Jason in photos....looking good at 34.