Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blessings

We blessed our cute baby Colin this past weekend in our home. Grammy and Papa travelled down from New York, via Richmond, Virginia, due to a cancelled flight. We were very grateful for their persistence in getting here and had fun hanging out with them. We went out to a nice dinner on Saturday night, then I took a 4-hour nap on Sunday while Jason and his parents took the kids. It was so great!!
We had my parents, Jason's parents, and my brother Mark and his family over for the blessing, and celebrated with dinner and a birthday cake for Jason afterward (thanks again for the yummy cake, Mom!). It was a great weekend!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Miss those sweet boys. We'll be back a week from today for another hug!

Ashley said...

Love the pictures Kim. Toby was so excited to see Ethan's motorcycle shirt today when I pulled up your blog. He was wearing the exact shirt today (brought from my parents this weekend)! Colin is adorable and I just love the stories of Ethan being so sweet with him.

Morgan Moore said...

Oh you guys look so great! Wish we could have been there (you would have invited us, right? LOL!)

xoxo

p.s. I'm still having a hard time recognizing Jason!

Unknown said...

Jason!
Happy Birthday. Jenks is making the trek to the Oxbow this weekend in honor of yesteryear and those to come. All the best from us in LA. (Go sox)