Sunday, December 2, 2007

Backfired

Ethan is having trouble staying in his bed tonight. I got Very Stern with him, to which he responded, "Mom, you have to be nice to me. Snow the Elf is watching us." Stupid elf. On another note, I turned 30 yesterday, and I wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me feel so loved. I heard from all of my siblings, which was so fun, and got to go to dinner with my husband while my parents babysat. It was a mostly normal but very relaxed, fun day. For the record, 30 feels like 29, which feels like 28, etc., etc., so basically I still feel 16. Except for the husband and 2 kids part.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Stupid elf indeed!

On another note...we had you pegged for 29! If we had known it was the big 30 we would have included some humilation with our gift. For the record...you will still think you are 16 at 56 till you look in the mirror):

Kimberly said...

Jason thought I was turning 29, too, so it's probably his fault. Anytime he has to give out my birthday, he says 1978. As if 4 years isn't enough of a difference...

Morgan Moore said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I meant to wish you one when I talked to you on Tuesday! You are such a great, great friend to me. I miss you (and sometimes Jason LOL!)

xoox
Morgan

*megan said...

Yeah, we blew it. Yours and my sister's, on the 1st of a month. I don't get around to flipping my calendar or looking ahead for that matter. I'm glad to hear it was happy even though we didn't add our wish that day. We love you even though you are 30 now.