Saturday, December 8, 2007

13.1

Jason ran his first half marathon today. He met his time goal and was really happy he did it. It was an incredibly gorgeous day so the boys and I went to meet him at the finish line.
Ethan played on the free slide before and after Jason finished.

Colin woke up in time to greet Jason and was thrilled to be outside. Colin's basically thrilled most of the time, unless he's sleeping or it's his evening fussy hour.

Jason finished strong.
But was a little tired afterward, understandably.
Even so, I was very impressed and inspired. It kinda makes me want to exercise. Maybe next week.

7 comments:

Ann said...

You go Jason! We are proud of you too. Wish we could have been at the finish line!

PapaRandy said...

Very impressive!

Kelli Salter said...

Good work Jason. Kim I'm thinking maybe I'll be motivated to work out next week too :) We'll see...

*megan said...

Good job Jason. I plan to do one of those in my lifetime too!

Mandy said...

Way to go Jason! You did inspire me for a few moments to want to start working out again. But I think I will give myself a few more weeks. Maybe the New Year will be a good time to start. Congrats on the accomplishment!

Robert said...

Jason, I'm amazed at your determination. Nice work. I think you're skinnier (if that's a word) than me now.
rob

Nathan said...

very nice - keep it up