Monday, July 6, 2009

Update

Since Mandy asked... I am still pregnant. I am way behind on my blog and am determined to update it before this baby shows up. I am due July 31. We are completely unprepared (emotionally and physically) for this baby and I'm in a little bit of denial that she's coming. This pregnancy has flown by, although it hasn't been an easy one. Jason and I are making bets on when she's making an appearance. I'm saying I'll end up being induced August 6 and she'll be 9 lbs 2 oz. Jason's saying August 3, 8 lbs 12 oz. Anyone else want in? Maybe we'll send a prize to the winner. "Price is Right" rules...closest without going over. Oh, and we STILL don't have a name. We've changed our minds a half dozen times. We've tentatively settled on one (this week), but Ethan hates it. He wants "Hella" (short for helicopter) or "Astra" (short for astronaut). He (obviously) came up with both on his own, and is not willing to consider any other options.

7 comments:

Kay said...

My guess is August 5, 8 lbs. 15 oz. And you could compromise with Ethan on the name and name her Helena or something and call her Hella :) Or Estrella and call her Astra. Then again, I don't think Kristen is going to follow Trea's suggestion of Tarzan, so I don't blame you if you tell him that you get to pick her name. Too bad! :)

Rhonda Riley said...

I'm guessing August 2nd, 8lbs 2 oz ...go for
Hella 'Fa' Harris...Ethan cracks me up! Can't wait to see her :) love, rhonda

Ann said...

I'm in! July 25th 8 lb 3 oz. If I'm right you must name her Annie after her Grammy and Grandma.

Kelli Salter said...

July 26, 8lb 6oz...kelli is a good name :)

Mandy said...

Thanks for the update Kimberly! I am betting July 30th 8 lbs even. Go for Hella Cute Harris. There is a nice ring to that. Good pick Ethan! I felt so unprepared with Lily. I guess it just gets worse with each kid!! Good luck with the next few weeks.

Kimberly said...

I'm saying July 29th, and around 8 lbs. 2 oz.

I want a prego picture, you always look so cute pregnant. :-)

Nathan said...

If she's cool, she'll wait til August. I'm saying August 1st. Good luck.