Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dear Grandpa

Thank you so much for the awesome bookshelf you made us! We love it!!And a big thank you to grandma, who kept all 4 NC grandkids overnight last weekend. Jason and I loved every minute of it. Sorry you didn't get more sleep...but we really, really appreciate you!!! There's something in me that won't let me post without showing pictures of my kids. We had some gorgeous weather last week so had to spend some quality time at the park with Ethan's friends.
(L-R: Mason, Ryan, Ethan, Elijah)
Last week I put Colin on the floor on his back after his bath and ran to get a diaper and his pjs. I came back to this. So cute.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Colin should be in commercials...he could not be any cuter!

Ashley said...

Seriously, he almost looks like a cartoon. Well not like a cartoon, but he looks like someone drew him in all the pictures because he pretty much is perfect. I just want to reach through my screen and kiss his little cheeks. And I also loved everything you wrote about Ethan because Toby and Ben are exactly the same. Never any pants on and Toby LOVES cleaning our toilets. Miss you guys!