Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In perspective

Maddie is a very determined little girl. Today I had to hang up on my mother-in-law after Maddie took a tumble head first down the brick stairs in front of our house. I think her forehead is permanently bruised and scraped. She's never injury free long enough for me to tell if it's going to heal. Jason is in the process of building bunk beds for Ethan's (and soon to be Colin's) room. I was planning to post about how nervous Maddie is making me as she insists on climbing the ladder and going down the slide, but then I saw Ashley's post, and I'm thinking maybe I don't have it so bad. Chase is coming to visit this weekend...I'm sure Maddie will watch him to see if she can pick up some new skills. Not sure the two of them should be allowed to spend time together.

1 comment:

Jessica Sorensen said...

seeing this and ashley's post make me glad that Addi doesn't climb up things.