Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prom Revisited

Last Saturday night Jason and I attended the annual gala (aka, fundraiser) for the hospital where he works. As you can see, it was a black tie affair. It was fun to dress up and go out together, and I got to find out what it would have been like to go to prom with Jason. All we were missing was the limo and the corsage. Except that I was in 8th grade when he was a senior, and that would have been creepy. We had a really fun date, and even won something in the silent auction (but it's someone's Christmas present, so it's a secret!).

8 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! What a handsome couple. Were you really in the 8th grade when Jason was a Senior? I think there are laws against that kind of romance (:

Kimberly said...

You look beautiful, Kimberly!!! As always. I LOVE the dress!

*megan said...

I agree... what a good looking couple. Love your hair Kimberly. How fun to dress up like that.

Ashley said...

I think it's great that you compliment yourself like that Kim :) Just kidding.

You guys look so great! How fun!!!

Someone needs to invite me to a ball. humph!

Mandy said...

You guys look stunning!! What fun to go to a ball (especially without kids!). You really don't have to give us a Christmas present! HA, HA

Morgan Moore said...

You look SO GOOD!!! This is one of my favorite pics of you, you glam queen~~ gorgeous, gorgeous.

xoxo

Brooke said...

You look great. Your kids are so adorable. I love the picture below with Colin's image all blurry. I'm with ya' on the sad that they grow up thing.

stephanie said...

what a great picture. i love your dress, hair, make up, etc...you look incredible! sounds like it was a fun night. made me wonder what it would have been like to go to prom with doug - i had it the other way around - i was a senior when he was a freshman! ha ha.