Thursday, September 20, 2007

A little ego boost

After 3 weeks in my sweats, with my blow dryer gathering dust and my makeup tucked away, I decided to "do something" with myself yesterday. I am not quite back to my non-maternity pants but can fit in to some of my skirts, so I showered (!), blew my hair dry, threw on a plain brown skirt and a white t-shirt, and took the boys out to run errands. When we got home, Ethan looked at me and said, "Mom, you look beautiful in your dress. You're a princess today!" I'm thinking maybe I ought to clean myself up a little more often, since even my 3-year-old son noticed...

2 comments:

Ann said...

Kimberly...you have made my day! Thank you for your beautiful blog. I know it is a gift for me and I really appreciate it...so fun to see how little Colin is growing. He has really changed. And I can never see too many pictures of Ethan!

Kay said...

The real question is, did Jason notice? :) Love the blog, way to put the pressure on for me and Bryce.