Friday, December 2, 2011

Overheard

Madeline and Colin are best friends and play together beautifully all day long (except for when they are fighting, which does happen). I just love it. They also have very funny conversations between the two of them. I sometimes stop what I'm doing just to eavesdrop. Here's one from today when I told them to go get dressed:

Colin: Mads! This is my room! Go get dressed in your own room!

Maddie: No! This is Ethan's room!

Colin: This is Ethan's room and my room! See...that's my bed, and that's Ethan's bed.

Maddie: Oh! Your bed and Ethan's bed! My bed is in my room. Want to come see?

Colin: Okay!

And they run off to Maddie's room.

Love it. Love them.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Priceless! I am sad I won't get to hug them this week. Soon.

Cathi said...

Love it! I can't wait for Mark and Audrey to play together. I hope they like each other as much as Colin and Maddie do.

stephanie said...

haha. too cute. it's so nice that they are such good friends and play so well!

Morgan Moore said...

They are adorable!

I'm so happy you've updated ye olde blog!

Merry Christmas!!

xoxo